Can I get the following information under RTI:
1. how many regular post in madhya pradesh. provide there place name.
2. how many regular pharmacist working in this place give there registration number, name and place and qualifications.
3. how many contract pharmacist working in m.p provide place, name, registration no. and place.
4. what is Cedar of pharmacist in m.p and their grade pay.
5. how many senior and cheif pharmacists in m.p hospital. provide their name place, pay grade, registration no. and place
The department supervising and maintaining the information regarding the functioning of pharmacist is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.
You could obtain the relevant statistics and figures from the department and the rules/policy regarding the functioning of pharmacist in the state. Under section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records pertaining to the subject matter of your query