Sub-divisional plans

  • Can we file an rti to get the copy of sub divisional plans? to whom should we file it???

  • RTI Experts


    The authority/department which maintains such information is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records with respect to site plans in terms of its copies, approvals, sanctioned plans and other related relevant details.

Log in to reply