Shajra - can we file for it under RTI?

  • Can we file for a copy of shajra under RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The body maintaining land records is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.

Log in to reply