second marriage

  • Can i file RTI to prove that my husband has done fraud by marrying the second time? what documents can i ask for ????

  • RTI Experts


    The RTI act is applicable to cases where information that forms part of the records maintained by any public authority, has to be obtained.

    Given the contents of your query, such information cannot be availed through RTI as it does not deal with information maintained a public authority.

    However, you may obtain specific information from concerned authorities to establish your case in a court of law

Log in to reply