Illegal market place

  • There is an illegal market place construction coming up in government land ? Can we file an RTI to know about this maret place?

  • RTI Experts


    The municipal authority under which the construction takes place and also the authority to which the land belongs is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain copies of the sanctioned plans of the said land along with the approvals and permissions obtained for the said land and whether the authorities are aware of any construction taking place along with other relevant details.

Log in to reply