Enquiry about fake note loss from RBI Delhi

  • Please revert if someone's by mistake deposit fake 1000/ ruppes note in sbi bank so customer or bank or rbi will take the losses of fake note

  • RTI Experts

    You could avail the benefit of the RTI Act to know about the policy of the subject matter of your query from the concerned authorities.

    State Bank of India (SBI) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are public authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records relating to the policy and the rules regarding the subject matter of your query.

Log in to reply