SMDC office

• This is for your kind information I filed a complaint in October-2015 in SMDC office regarding illegal construction by neighbourhood done by H.No. A -416 Gopal Nagar Near Oxford foundation School Dhansa Road Najafgarh New Delhi-110043 due to paasage is now fully blocked.

I also visited many times in SMDC office Najafgarh to get status but they always said we already forward your complaint to concerned department.
    Mr Sharma Ji (8588889604) is taking care of your case.In last i take mobile number of him by insisting officers and connect to him many times.They always said - We will do.

Almost 5 months passed, but no action taken by him till time.

• RTI Experts

Yes.

South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

Under section 2, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain the details regarding the status of your complaints and a copy of the action taken report along with details of the officers concerned who would have dealt with your complaint. You could also obtain the copies of the correspondence/communications exchanged between departments/personnel relating to the complaints.

• administrators

Read all about filing RTI for Delhi on https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-delhi