Reissue of Passport

  • what needs to be done if unabe to provide marriage certificate for the reissue of the Passport

  • RTI Experts


    The office concerned for issuance/re-issuance of passport is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could document and records relating to the policies of re-issuance of passports in case of non availability of marriage certificate and other relevant details

Log in to reply