RTI with Civil court

  • I want to file a RTI to know about the complete status of the civil- property case.

  • RTI Experts


    If you have the relevant details of the case, then you can obtain the case related information from the court itself without the RTI Act. The court has its own independent mechanism of providing case related information.

    If you do not have the relevant information regarding a particular case, then you can avail the RTI act to obtain the relevant information

Log in to reply