list of passed students in B.Com in 2011, 2012 & 2013 from university

  • Dear Sir/Madam,

    Can I get the list of passed students in T.Y. B.Com in 2011, 2012 & 2013 from a university [government university under UGC] ?

    with names & PRN ?

  • RTI Experts


    If the particular university is a government university, then you could directly file an application as is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under Section 2(f), you could obtain certified copies of the entire merit list under the RTI Act.

  • Dear Sir/Madam,

    I filed RTI through this portal. Thanks. But my RTI application got rejected, I got reply stating, the information sought is of third party & not of public interest. Can you please let me know whether I can still get it through appeal or new application ?

    Thanks in advance.

  • RTI Experts

    Please write a mail to for redressal of your query.

Log in to reply