Real estate documents

  • I have filed a case with the consumer court against my developers. What documents should I ask for under RTI with regarding to the project to make my case stronger?

  • RTI Experts


    Your query is subjective depending on the facts and circumstances of your case and it seems to be in the form of rendering of a legal opinion.

    However, in general, under Section 2(f) of the RTI Act, you may obtain copies of the sanctioned plans of the project, site plans, approvals obtained from various authorities and details regarding the duration of the construction of the entire project and copies of the representations made by the developer to the land authorities and other relevant details.

Log in to reply