RTI to M.V.N. University

  • Can I file an RTI to M.V.N. University to know the Colleges which are affiliated to the University?

  • RTI Experts


    If the said university is a government university, then it is a public authority and the RTI Act is directly applicable to it.

    If the said university is a deemed university by the UGC, then it is directly covered under the RTI Act and you could obtain the relevant documents and records under section 2(f) of the RTI Act. Various CIC judgments have held the private deemed universities are under the RTI Act.

    If the university is a private university, then you will have to approach the University Grants Commission (UGC) to obtain the relevant information about the college through the RTI Act.

  • how to contact to ugc . can i file rti to ugc and how.

    i filed a rti for degree verfication to shobhit university(distance) now its over 2 month i didn't got any reply

Log in to reply