RTI to Mahatma Gandhi College, Andaman

  • I have completed my degree from Mahatma Gandhi College, Mayabunder Andaman, I want to verify my degree can I file an RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The said college is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain the relevant documents and records

Log in to reply