RTI to Bangalore University

  • I have passed my degree with first class, but in the degree certificate they have mentioned as second class. Can I file an RTI to Bangalore University to know why?

  • RTI Experts


    The university is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under Section 2, you could obtain certified copies of your marksheets as maintained in the records of the university along with seeking reasons for the discrepancy in the degree. You could also obtain the entire set of records relating to your result including copies of correspondence exchanged between departments/officials.

Log in to reply