ration card of my father

  • I am looking for a ration card of my father who is residing in Ranebennur. I am his son.

    Collecting information of his second marriage and details of step brothers. Can I get it through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    Accessing another person's infomation constitutes third party information under the RTI Act and in some cases, consent has to be obtained from the concerned person.

    However if you are able to show a reasonable cause and a larger public interest involved which warrants such disclosure, then under section 2 of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents

Log in to reply