• I have filed earlier for the issuance of CPS amount which has been forwarded to NSDL of which 20% has been received but 80% is still pending for which the Annuity Scheme for premature exit process has already done and forwarded as per the NSDL requirement through LIC.

    But again the result same and it seems that how long it will take to make the decision by PFRDA officials to keep the things on hold.Kindly help and suggest that what to do further as already 3 years passed for the same issue for which I have gone through RTI.

  • RTI Experts

    In the event of non-satisfactory response and inordinate delay to your application, you directly approach the Central Information Commission (CIC) and file a complaint under Section 18 of the RTI Act.

  • You could have followed Appeal procedures under Section 19 to get remaining information. However, you could file Complaint before CIC under section 18 of RTI Act. Under, section 18 you can only pray for punishment. CIC can't direct for information under section 18.

Log in to reply