RTI related to project lounched by pacl (pearls sports city lucknow)

• this is regardig the project lounched by pacl (pearls sports city lucknow) in oct 2012.

i am an exserviceman from indian air force,for investment purpose i have booked a 1500sq/ft plot in this project on 12 oct 2012 for the rate of rs 400/sq ft and paid an amount of rs. 600000 in advance by checque but till now company has not issued me allotment letter where as company has promised to issue the same within 60 days and whenever i asked them to issue the allotment comany is making silly excusees. sir i wants to know that the project which compny has lounched is exist and approved by the utter pardesh goverment or not and if so please provide details and furter please suggest the right way to overcome from this problem through RTI.

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The land authority responsible for approving construction of projects is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

You could obtain details such as copies of the sanctioned plans of the project, the certificates/approvals obtained, the details of documents submitted by the company to the authority, the basis on which approvals/sanctions have been granted and other related details. You could also obtain the copies of correspondence/communication between departments/officials in this regard. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.