RTI to Acharya Nagarjuna University

• I am a resident of West Bengal. I had admission in Ali college of Education under Acharya Nagarjuna University for the session of 2014-2015. I was also attend to my final exam thoroughly as per university instructions. On the 15th of February,2016 , our B.ed results had released. But it is very painful to me that , while searching my results I found that my results are shown "AL" or ANNOUNCED LATER. Thatswhy I want to know I want to know the reasons behind that "AL" denotes? If it is stays like that what are the steps I have follow to get my results cleared? Please give me some right path/way to get my results.

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The said university is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

Under Section 2, you could obtain certified copies of documents and records relating to the discrepancy in your results and the reasons for the same. You could obtain the entire documents set pertaining to your examination and also the copies of any correspondence or communication exchanged between departments/officials.