Domicile details from Employment Office

  • My wife is from uttarakhand and wants to register her name in employment office, on the basis of domicile made before marriage. But as per employment office she has to make new certificate after marriage, kindly confirm is it necessary to revise the domicile made before marriage.

    I am also from Uttarkhand state, but I do not have domicile as of today. Can I get the information through RTI?

  • In general, there is no need to revise the domicile made before marriage. But, if there in provision in the employment office then you have to make new certificate. Please ask employment office to furnish copy of the law that specifies the said provision.

    Kumari Puja

Log in to reply