details regarding development of my tender row house

  • Sir I have applied for development of my tender row house plot no h 61 koparkhairane sector 14 purchased from cidco and applied for Noc but till date I could not get the noc

    From nmmc even after so much follow up now I want the copy of all the papers

    From adtp nmmc for going to the honourable high court till date 2 and half year is passed. Can I get it through RTI?

  • YES

    You can file RTI to get copy of all papers.

  • RTI Experts


    The authority which maintains the land records is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the land records and other relevant documents

Log in to reply