complaint against The Mysore Silk Cloth Merchants Co-operative Bank

• During August 2015 I had made a complaint against The Mysore Silk Cloth Merchants Co-operative Bank in Bangalore sending xerox copies of my enquiry made with them seeking certain clarifications pertaining to my personal loan with the said Bank. The complaint copies I had sent to The Finance Minister of Government of Karnataka, The Minister of Co-operation, Government of Karnataka, the Registrar of Co-operative Societies in Karnataka, Joint Registrar of Co-operative Societies in Karnataka and Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies in Karnataka. Out of which I have received an acknowledgement. The Joint Registrar had given directions to the Deputy Registrar to visit the said Bank and check with the said Bank regarding my complaint. The Joint Registrar also instructed Deputy Registrar to send me a copy of the same.

It is already six months gone I am yet to receive any information. Now can I file an application according to RTI ACT. Will it be with one application or should I have to file application with all. Please be informed me so that I can take decision

• RTI Experts

Depends.

If you wish to seek the status of your complaints to all the mentioned authorities, then you would have to address different applications.

You could file a RTI Application to obtain the details of status regarding your complaints, copies of action taken report, all documents relating to your complaint including any correspondence/communication exchanged between department/officials in this regard. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records.