Haw can railway employees to get higher education

  • Haw can railway employees to get higher education. I am a technician 3 in railway department. I want to do in Diploma. Or Higher education. Please Tell me And gave me details in institute address.

  • RTI Experts


    Indian railways is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could file a RTI application to know about the policies/ rules of different departments in the railways regarding pursuing of higher education by employees who are currently in service. Under section 2(f) of RTI Act, you could obtain documents and records in this regard.

    However, we would not be able to provide you with any institute details As the subject matter does not deal with the RTI Act

Log in to reply