senior citizen

  • I am aged 68 years senior citizen. I am now at the mercy of my neighbours for clothes food and basic necessities because my house was burnt down by Mr.Kamlesh Kamat and Mr.Anthony Fernandes who run a chemist shop just below my house. They set fire to their chemist shop to claim insurance and they have received the insurance amount but just because of the fire in the chemist shop Kamat medical which is at 79a st.Francis road, vile parle west mumbai 400056 my whole house is burnt and he is now refusing to compensate for my loss which has been done because of him.

    I as a senior citizen request for justice in this country. I have been living without fan without cupboard to keep my clothes since 26th Jan 2016.

    Please help me at the earliest through RTI

  • RTI Experts

    We empathise with you in this time of difficulty. However, we would not be able to directly help you in this situation.

    You can avail the benefit of RTI Act to know the actual cause of fire and the resultant damage caused to your property from the police authorities and fire department. You could then possibly use this information to seek redressal of your grieviance.

Log in to reply