RTI regarding BBA course

  • I have completed my three years diploma in electronics and communication engineering after SSLC. I would like to pursue BBA. But i have been refused admission stating,that it can not be considered equivalent to 12th(H.S.C). So i need a clarification on this regard, whether i can pursue BBA and whether there are any government orders, related to this.

  • RTI Experts


    If the college is a private college, the RTI Act would not be applicable to it. Incase the college is a government college, you could file a RTI application asking for the eligibility criteria for a particular course.

    In case you wish to seek specific orders from the government in this regard, you could file a RTI Application under section 2(f) of RTI Act and obtain copies of such orders, if any

Log in to reply