Original DMC through RTI

  • i took admission in MBA last year in Bhai gurdas college Sangrur.On admission time they took my all original DMC.After some days i had to leave the college because our all crop waste with heavy rain.then my parents could not be able to pay my college fee. then i had to leave the college.The college did not give me my original DMC which i need.Now please tell me can i get my back my original DMC through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    If the college is a private college, the RTI Act would not be applicable to it. In case it is a government college, only then would the RTI Act be applicable.

    However, your query seems to be more of a grievance rather than one for seeking information. You may file a written complaint to the concerned authority regarding return of your original documents and in case there is no adequate response, you may file a RTI Application asking for the reasons as to why your documents have not been returned along with the details of officers concerned who would have dealt with your complaint.

Log in to reply