Compassionate job

  • Respected sir, my father Kanchhi singh has worked in Delhi jal board as a post of Beldaar till august 2013. At the time of on duty he expired frm sudden heart attack while tarveling frm ghar to duty on 1august 2013. After my father death the economy of my family become down.

    Accourding to compensate a job give to the his one family member which didnt give till now. So sir i request plz take some necessary action against this metter early to early.

  • RTI Experts

    You could avail the benefit of RTI Act to seek redressal of your greviance.

    The Delhi Jal Board is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could file an application to know about the policy of the board in case an employee passes away and his legal hiers are entitled to get a job. Under section 2(f) of RTI Act you could obtain documents and records in this regard.

    You could also file an application regarding your specific case and obtain all documents and the decisions taken by the board in this regard including copies of letters and communications exhanged between departments/officials

Log in to reply