Complaint to JIPMER

  • I had written a letter to the Director of JIPMER regarding certain irregularities in the PhD thesis of the HOD of our department. In his reply note to me ( which is with me), among other things, he had mentioned that my complaints would be investigated. However, I understand nothing has happened until now.

    I would like to use RTI to know progress on this matter.

  • RTI Experts


    JIPMER is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you could obtain documents and records relating to the complaint made by you. You could ask for the entire documents maintained by the department regarding your complaint including correspondences, communications exchanged between various departments/personnel and a status report. You could also ask for details of the officers concerned who would have dealt with your complaint.

Log in to reply