RTI against Govt School of Bihar

  • Dear Sir/Madam,

    Can i file RTI against government middle school of Bihar in my village? If yes, whom i will have to send the request? Headmaster or BEO ? Please suggest me and guide me.




  • RTI Experts


    The government school which is under the state education department and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could file the application to the education department.

    Under section 6 of the RTI Act, the officer dealing with the application has the responsibility to transfer the application to the correct concerned department/body incase it has been addressed to the wrong department.

  • administrators

    Read all about filing RTI for bihar on https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-bihar

Log in to reply