Certificate under people with disability act.

  • Is it possible to get one's medical certificate issued in accordance to People with disability act from the hospital it was issued from?

    If yes what is the information that has to be furnished in the application and do i have to submit an id proof to prove that i am asking for my certificate.

  • RTI Experts

    The query does not relate to the usage and application of the RTI Act, therefore we would not be able to provide you assistance in this regard.

    However, if you wish to seek any information from the government regarding your query, you could file a RTI application seeking information about the procedural formalities involved for issuance of the certificate

Log in to reply