Rights on BIHAR SARKAR khhas land

  • What is the rights on BIHAR SARKAR khhas land.
    If that land is around of our house then what is a process to bandobasti of it.

    Sir please give me details because I'm in problem. Can I get my problem resolved through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The land authority of your area is a public authority and thus the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2(f) of RTI Act, you could obtain documents and records pertaining to the policies and rules regarding your specific query relating to land details and the process for the same for a specific purpose.

Log in to reply