Migration certificate.

  • Will i get my original migration certificate under RTI ???

  • RTI Experts


    The information provided by you seems to be insufficient. However, based on the available information, we have tried to answer your query.

    If the college is a government college, you could obtain the certificate under Section 2(f) of RTI Act. Govt Institutions are under the RTI Act as they are public authorities.

    If the college is a private college, the RTI Act is not applicable to private institutions. However, if it has any affiliation to any government university, you could apply to the university for obtaining your records.

Log in to reply