information from HDFC life

  • I need to get the copy of insurance application form and proposal form and MID. i need to check the signature on it. since i found out that my loan paper were signed by the bank employees itself and they have taken insurance in my wife's name. The bank is refusing to help.
    so can i get the information through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The said company is a private concern and the RTI Act is not applicable to it.

    RTI Act is applicable to government owned/funded/controlled bodies and departments.

    You could approach the IRDA in order to seek redressal of tour grievance.

Log in to reply