property @ mysore

  • property
    mysore tranfer of khata related doc
    water supply trasfer related doc

  • RTI Experts


    Your query is a bit unclear as the relevant details have not been provided. However, based on our understanding of the information provided by you, we have tried to answer your query.

    Land related records are public records maintained by the Collectorate/Revenue Authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you can obtain documents and records related to land details. However, one would have to provide a reference number of the land in order for the land to be identified such as survey number, khasra number etc and the area/tehsil under which the land falls.

Log in to reply