RTI in KMC Kolkata and Kolkata Police

  • I want to file RTI to KMC Kolkata and KP for complaint which I made to Higher Authorities like Governor and CMO for not taking action and the copy of my complaint forwarded to them by the respective office of Governor and CMO.

  • RTI Experts


    The municipal corporation and the police are public authorities and the under the ambit of RTI Act.

    Under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you can access documents and records pertaining to your complaints and can also obtain the status of your compliant and the action taken report.

Log in to reply