Second Appeal

  • Can the 2nd appeal be filed and tracked via this website? Also, what if the 2nd appeal doesn't receive a response from concerned government body?

  • RTI Experts


    The second appeal can be filed through our team. Incase the response to the second appeal is not satisfactory, then the remedy available is of a Complaint with the Central Information Commission.

Log in to reply