about delay of panson & provedent fund

• My father in law was working with indian airforce in , mtd section , in indian air force station bareily .
    he was dead in 2014 due to medical problems in delhi safdarjung hospital.
    all the documents as death certificate , department id card & others document had been submitted in air force station bareily .
    he was only one earning person in his family .
    his 2 son & 2 daughter was depandent on him . they are facing many problems due to money
    sir i want to know why they are doing delay in payment & when it will be cleared .
    his daughter is ready for the married but due to money we are not doing something .
    so please take a action & inform me .

• RTI Experts

Yes.

The Air Force Authorities relating to administrative aspects are covered under the RTI Act.

The aspect of pension and provident fund is covered under the RTI Act. Under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you can obtain documents, records, file notings, correspondences and related material regarding the pension and provident fund.

You can obtain information in terms of delay in processing of the application for release of amounts, the officers who were responsible for the delay, the reasons for delay, the action that is taken against officers who are responsible for the delay and other related details.