• hi, i am a student in a university ,i have problems in my department teachers r vry mch autocratic ,they don't teach well they fail and pass students according to their wish..previous year one of the student was passed even if he doesn't posses any knowledge of that subject any students like me are failed because we are not n good book of teacher ,even if we write our exam best according to our capacity we are failed...and also their is no benefit of re-evaluation as they say that ur copy is not upto the mark u r a weak student ,work hard..but how come those students who don't posses knowledge up to our level awarded degree?can we file RTI.

  • RTI Experts


    It is not clear whether your university is a private university or government university.

    Under Section 2(f) of the RTI Act and on the basis of a Supreme Court judgment, you can access copies of your marksheets. You can also access the complete merit list of students, the cut off marks, model answer sheet/key and inspection as well of your answer sheets.

Log in to reply