illegal construction of residential apartment

  • Dear Sir, one illegal construction of residential apartment is under progress near my residence,which is very near by my current residence. And they even dont have any legal permissions,such as C.C and even though they are planning to construct 7 store,i am afraid that building can collapse and it can harm my current residential apartment. sir i dont want to take risk with my property and with my family. waiting for your assistance.

  • RTI Experts


    The department/authority under which clearances/permissions are given for construction is a public authority and are under the ambit of RTI Act.

    Under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you can obtain documents and records relating to the clearances obtained for the said construction, whether any approval has been given or not, if yes, then a copy can be obtained, correspondences between different departments/officers regarding the said construction and other related details.

Log in to reply