I want to take copy of bye laws jayamala apartment

  • I want to take copy of bye laws jayamala apartment. Can I get it through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    As per the information provided by you, it is not clear whether the said appartments are private or government owned.

    Incase the appartments are private, then the information cannot be obtained through RTI Act as the Act is not applicable to private bodies/organisations.

    Incase the appartments are government owned, then under section 2 (f) of RTI Act, you can obtain related documents and records.

  • sir
    registrar of co-operative societies is government owned not private
    i need copy of bye laws of jaymala apartment g&h wing co. op. hsg. society ltd
    which is registered with registrar of co-operative societies at vasai -3 and this society is
    situated in survey no. 11,12,13, &16, plot no. 7,8,9, nilemore road , nalasopara west, tal. vasai,
    district. thane 401203

  • RTI Experts

    As per a recent Supreme Court judgment, cooperative societies are not under the ambit of RTI Act.

Log in to reply