Country Club

  • Can I have list of all the pending cases of fraudulent against Country Club? Which department does it come under?

  • RTI Experts


    Your query has a very wide connotation. If you are looking at a particular city for the information to be obtained, then you can obtain the details of the pending cases in a particular court.

    In such a case, you can address one RTI Application to one particular court to get the desired information. Under Section 2 (f) of RTI Act, you may obtain documents and records from any public authority.

    The aspect of your query which relates to department is unclear and a response to a such a query cannot be made out,

Log in to reply