checking of examination papers under Kurushetra University

  • It is requested that i need to apply for checking of examination papers under Kurushetra University, being a student of panchkula college i need to know where is the office of RTI in panchkula and is there any way to apply it online. It is requested to provide the details as soon as possible.

  • RTI Experts


    You can file a RTI Application with the University and under Section 2(f) of RTI Act, you can obtain your marksheets as it forms a part of record/documents maintained by the University.

    You can send your RTI Application to the concerned officer amongst the list of Public Information Officers mentioned here (

    You could also avail the help of the team at in drafting and sending your RTI Application.

Log in to reply