How to control central government to increase in tax

  • In India people are cheated by law. Central government increase the taxes and duty continously. Their decision of price hike isn't acceptable. How to control it by law.

  • RTI Experts

    Your query is a bit unclear in terms of applicability of the RTI Act as it relates to your grievance of the policy of the government . However, you may obtain the information relating to the policy decisions taken by obtaining records, documents under section 2(f) of RTI Act with respect to a particular policy. You can also obtain the public records of the files maintained with respect to different policy decisions.

Log in to reply