1958 old land registry recored for village mallupur dist jaunpur

  • my land in village mallupur post ganauli tehsil badlapur distt jaunpur i need to land registry record ihave go to my tehsil badlpur but my record is not found i am go to my old tehsil but record is not found where is old record found

  • RTI Experts

    To obtain the land records, you can file a RTI Application under section 2(f) of RTI Act with the Collectorate/Tehsildar's office where your property is situated. You would be required to provide the survey number/khasra number in order to get the desired information and property related documents.

Log in to reply