Regarding wages in himachal pradesh

  • I came across 2 people in himachal pradesh, whose wages of around Rs.6000/- not credited to their bank account. On enquiry at panchayat as well as block level, they were informed that wages have been credited to some one else's account. No redressal of issue thereafter. Name and bank account details were not shared with agrieved people.

  • RTI Experts

    You can file a complaint first at Panchayat and block level and retain the copy of the complain.

    You can ask the status of the complaint filed through RTI.

Log in to reply