Land related query

  • I want to know regarding our land in district-sindhudurg, taluka-deogad, at and post - hadpid.The land was on the name of my grandfather after then it was transferred on name of my father, but meanwhile some of our land was been transfered to other peoples which was not intimated to us.I want to know for what reason and to whom our land has been given or transferred.There was no option in your RTI for this querry.can you please help me out to put RTI regarding our land which has been transfferd to other.

  • RTI Experts

    You can file an RTI to get the mother deed of the property which will show all the people to whom the land was transferred, but you cannot get an answer to why or the reason behind such a transfer through RTI.

Log in to reply