house property details

  • i am in karanataka my name is vasanth kumar bohra b.v, i have one ansisteral property in Rajastan state , it is located in pali-marwar my father name is Late veenj raj
    i know addrees only.
    how to get my property detaile

  • RTI Experts

    You need to first come clear on what property details you need. Once you have listed down all the documents that you require we can figure out which department it has to be filed to and then proceed.

Log in to reply