My NPS has deducted but not transferred/deposited in my nps account

  • May I ask for the nps money deducted from my salary but not transferred/deposited in my nps account(pran account) under the provision of RTI act, 2005 through online rti application.

  • RTI Experts


    An RTI can be filed to Pension Fund Regulatory and Development authority to get the information regarding the deduction of money from your salary but not transferred to your National Pension Scheme account. Kindly furnish all details regarding your Permanent Retirement Account (PRAN) to help us file a successful RTI>.

Log in to reply