Residents Welfare Association

  • Can we file an RTI application to any registered RWA in a City? If so, what information can be sought from them?

  • RTI Experts


    Residents Welfare Association is not a public authority under RTI . However, in cities like chandigarh we have the Federation of Sector welfare's association (FESWA) where an RTI can be filed and in case of government colonies the information can be sought from Department Of Personnel and Training in cities like delhi.

    Kindly specify the city where you wish to file the RTI

Log in to reply