I’ve filed complain would you be able to help me filing RTI

  • Two bikers snatched my gold chain in 2012 and one of them was caught, and handed over to police. I’ve filed complain against it. But, till date have not received anything. Would you be able to help me filing RTI, which dept. to be filed for the same? and what documents I need to provide?

  • RTI Experts

    we can help you get the status of your complaint through an RTI . Our team of experts will find out the PIO it has to be sent out to.

Log in to reply