GPF account no changed.

  • I am a govt. employee and about to retire, My GPF No. has changed at one of the place of posting and deduction made in another account for last 10 yrs. can it be corrected through RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    You need to put an application with regard to this and then file and RTI to check the status of your application.

Log in to reply